Monday, January 26, 2009

Soar with me on the Wings of Peace

Hello, Magnificent Coaches!

My good friend and soul sister Sharon McWilliams sent me an original song right before Christmas. This is a song that Sharon composed and is recorded by her brother Jerry.

The song is called Wings of Peace, and it's a lovely guided song with a very high vibration. I found myself putting the song on ‘repeat’ and just immersing myself in the feel of it.

Sharon (www.thegiftlifecoach.com) is a Coach For Life certified life coach and a Reiki master. She has given me this song to share with you. Please accept it as our gift to you. I hope it brings you as much peace and healing as it has for me.

(You can learn more about this song, and the singer, at http://www.jerryutley.net.)


Love and Great Joy,


Karen

P.S. Click on the title bar to stream the audio, or right-click to save it to your computer.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home