Friday, January 09, 2009

Self Care: The Key Ingredient to Getting More Done in Less Time

Happy New Year Magnificent Coaches

I hope that you had a wonderful beginning of your year. I have set some New Year's Intentions (I don't do resolutions anymore), and one of them has to do with the theme of this month's K-cast: Self-Care.

In fact, I am called the Queen of Self-Care by many of my friends.

A few months ago, I was invited by A2A Coaching, to be the guest speaker on their coaching club call. During the call, I revealed how self care is a key ingredient to getting more done in less time.

I have seen the power of the continual process of mastering self-care in my own life, and am excited to share the ideas in this audio with you.

If you would like to set a strong foundation for 2009 and start your year out right, you will find information on how to do just that in this podcast.

Simply click on the title bar to listen to the streaming audio, or right-click to save it to your computer for later listening. This recording is approximately 55 minutes, so it may a little longer to download. Please be patient.

Enjoy!

Love and Great Joy,

Karen
karen@karencappello.com
www.karencappello.com

P.S. We're always on the 'lookout' for K-Cast participants! If you're interested in joining me in the fun, send an email today, to: assistant@karencappello.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home